Immerse yourself in the comfort of the campfire and experience the irresistible smell of freshly prepared potato soup with poultry sausages, leeks and kohlrabi.
In this Dutch oven adventure, rustic charm and hearty flavors combine to create a warming delicacy that delights the palate and invigorates the senses.
The crackling flame of the campfire provides the ideal backdrop for preparing this delicious soup. Potatoes, poultry sausages, leeks and kohlrabi merge into a hearty stew that contains the best of nature. The spices dance over the fire as the Dutch oven works its magic.
Let yourself be enchanted by the anticipation of a steaming bowl of this hearty potato soup, surrounded by the warmth of the campfire and the crackling sound of nature. A simple yet delicious adventure that captures the taste of the outdoors in every spoonful. Treat yourself to this culinary break by the campfire and enjoy every bite!
- 1kg potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 carrots, washed and sliced
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 leek, thoroughly washed and cut into rings
- 1 kohlrabi, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 200g poultry sausages, sliced
- 1.5 liters of vegetable broth
- 250 ml cream
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Prepare Dutch oven:
- Heat the Dutch oven over the fire. Add a little oil and sauté the onions, carrots, celery, leeks, kohlrabi and garlic.
Add vegetables and sausages:
- Add the diced potatoes and the sliced poultry sausages and fry briefly with the vegetables.
Stir in broth and spices:
- Add the vegetable stock, cream, bay leaves and dried thyme. Stir well and season with salt and pepper.
Let it cook:
- Place the lid on the Dutch oven and simmer the soup for about 30-40 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
Garnish and serve:
- Remove the bay leaves before serving. Portion the soup into bowls and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
This rich potato soup with poultry sausages, leeks and kohlrabi is prepared over an open fire in a Dutch oven and promises a hearty treat for anyone craving a warm and delicious meal. Bon appetit!